Dear Customer, Dear Visitor,
In accordance with the Law of 30 July 2013 and its Royal Decrees, our company wishes to provide the following information:
I. INFORMATION ON OUR COMPANY
- The name of our company is
- SA LEON EECKMAN - Assureurs-Conseils
- Eeckman Art & Insurance
- Business address: Rue Marconistraat 167 B5 - 1190 Brussels - Belgium
- Tel: +32 (0) 2 539 00 80
- Fax: +32 (0) 2 537 96 19
- email@example.com - www.eeckman.eu
- Company registration number: BE 0455.565.448
- Ons kantoor is ingeschreven als verzekeringsmakelaars onder nummer A12934 in het register van verzekeringstussenpersonen beheert door de FSMA. FSMA – Autoriteit voor Financiële Diensten en Markten Congresstraat 12-14 B - 1000 Brussel - België www.FSMA.be
- The preferred methods of communication between ourselves and our customers are post, telephone, e-mail and our website.
- The languages used by our company are French, Dutch and English.
- 5. We do our best to give satisfaction. We are available if you have any problems or questions. If you have a complaint about the services we provide and we have not been able to settle it amicably, you may contact the Insurance Ombudsman Service, whose registered office is at Square de Meeûs 35, 1000 Brussels - Tel. 02/547.58.71 - Fax. 02/547.59.75 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.ombudsman.as.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE PROVISION OF INSURANCE MEDIATION SERVICES:
- “As an insurance intermediary, our company’s top priority is our willingness to act honestly, fairly and professionally in the best interests of our customers. Based on this approach we have drafted our General Terms and Conditions which are based on best practices in the insurance sector and integrate all the regulations currently in force.“
POLICY ON CONFLICTS OF INTEREST:
- “In accordance with the legislation currently in force, our company has developed a policy on the management of conflicts of interest to prevent, identify and manage any conflicts of interest that may arise in the context of our business.“
- “In accordance with the legislation currently in force, our company has developed a policy on remuneration to guarantee transparency in relation to different types of income generated through its activities.“
POLICY ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (GDPR = Global Data Protection Regulation):
- “In accordance with the legislation currently in force, our company has developed a policy on the management of personal data which is intended to safeguard the rights of data subjects (right of access, right to be forgotten, right to data portability, etc.).“
II. INFORMATION CONCERNING TYPES OF SERVICES AND CONTRACTS THAT OUR COMPANY MAY OFFER
- As an insurance intermediary, our specialisation is offering, placing and managing insurance cover and providing advice on this. To do this, we carry out the preparatory work prior to the conclusion of insurance contracts and assist with contract administration and implementation, including reporting of and management of claims (see also General Terms and Conditions).
CLASSES OF INSURANCE:
- As an insurance broker, we work with different insurers in different classes of insurance and each insurer has its own general and special terms and conditions. To offer you the best insurance solution to meet your needs, a full study has to be carried out. If necessary we negotiate tailored insurance terms with your chosen insurer.
- For your convenience we have produced a list of all the types of insurance contracts that our company is able to offer, dividing them into two groups of activities, i.e. “non-life” and “life” insurance.
- For the General Terms and Conditions which are specific to the insurance companies, please refer to the Sector Catalog.