Solutions for collectors
Our team of experts puts its competences at your service to provide you with a tailor-made solution suited to your specific need. Each case is treated individually and confidentially.
Our general conditions were designed on the basis of our experience and according to our clients' needs. They were negotiated with the greatest international insurers (Axa Art, Catlin, Hiscox, Lloyd's, XL, ...), thus enabling us to guarantee the stability and continuity of our solutions. In the event of a change on the market, you shall not have to renegotiate your contracts.
In the event of expatriation, our offices in Brussels, Paris and Geneva will ensure the continuous management of your contracts.
Interested by our solutions?
- Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These solutions were designed for private collectors, corporate collections, private foundations or family estate companies.
- Overall analysis of your insurance contracts and recognition of your specific needs
- Elaboration of solutions and identification of suitable insurers
- Consultancy in the prevention and risk management of your patrimony
- Implementation of your insurance contracts
- Management of your entire insurance package
- Claims management:
- Advocacy and follow up of your case with the insurers
- Assistance in identifying the professionals intervening within the framework of your claim (experts, art restorers, repairers, …)
- Follow up of your insurance premiums with the insurers
- Advice in inheritance matters
- Guidance in patrimonial and tax matters
- Assistance in identifying the best experts for the valuation of your collections
- Assistance for creating leasing contracts for artworks for exhibitions
- Assistance for international operations (transportation, customs, storage)
- Help in the search / restitution of stolen artworks or pieces
- Help to conduct an inventory of your artworks and valuables